Swine flu is the seasonal disease. They are many complications that we have to face once if we are effected with the swine flu. Some times it leads to death also. The swine influenza A is the new virus. As it can easily change into pandemic virus. So it will easily spread on the people from person to the person. The vaccine for flue can be prepared using egg based technology. Flu vaccine causes mild reactions.
Swine flu symptoms: In rear cases we get effected with fever at high temperature.
1. Body aches
2. Head ache
4. Sore throat
5. Diarrhea and vomiting
In some people we observe the high risks. It effects mainly the young, and elder ones with the major infections. It some leads to the loss of their life. It is really huge problem if it effects in the following cases:
1. Pregnant women
2. Children at below 5
3. People who have obesity problems
4. People who suffer with asthma, diabetes, heart diseases etc.
Swine flu facts and myths:
Here are the swine flu facts and myths that can be observed in this disease.
1. Children can be contagious with swine flu after the symptoms began.
2. The minimum age of people who effected with swine flu is 15years.
3. The myth is every one have to take three doses of vaccine about swine flu.
4. If we prefer to eat pork we can catch swine flu
5. Swine flu A, combines with the bird flu and becomes the strain of influenza. It spreads easily.
6. Wearing mask will some how protect us from the swine flu.
7. Swine flu is inevitable , means loss of lives occur due to this disease.